top of page
Scott Brownrigg & Turner
BBC White City
West London, England
White City Place is the name given to the collection of buildings formerly known as BBC Media Village. White City Place is a collection of six buildings on a 17-acre site in Wood Lane, White City, London. Only the Broadcast Centre and the Lighthouse currently occupied by BBC staff. The BBC has sold most of the buildings on the site and it has been renamed White City Place.
The first building on the site, BBC White City, was designed by architects Scott Brownrigg & Turner and was opened in 1990.
AquAtec 1500 Series Expansion Joints
bottom of page